The BCCI app is the official app from the Board of Control for Cricket in India. It is the most reliable way to keep informed on cricket throughout India and beyond.
The app provides future and historical information on International and domestic cricket across the world to keep you informed whenever you feel the need to be.
The BCCI app is available on iPhone, iPad and Android and has some great features attached to it.
BCCI app review
One of the most satisfying features of the BCCI app is that it is completely advert free. No pop-ups, no ads at the bottom of the screen, nothing. All information is purely cricket related and provided with the aim to inform and grow the name of cricket, not to sell or make profits.
This keeps the interface clean at all times and makes it much more easier to see the information you want to.
information available on the BCCI app
- Team information
- Live commentary
- Live scoring
- Latest news
- Social polls
- Video highlights
- Action photos
There’s plenty to go at here and all information is packaged up in to a highly viewable and interesting format.
BCCI app features
One of our favourite features is the Hawkeye section attached to historic results and live games. This displays all sorts of intricate information about a particular game. There are eleven different views available within Hawkeye
- Trajectory viewer – Shows the trajectory of all 6 balls within a specific over.
- Wagon Wheel – This displays where on the pitch the runs were scored.
- Pitch map – Shows where each ball pitched for a specific batsman.
- Beehive placement – Shows the result of each bowl against where the batsman had to face the delivery.
- Run rate – Displays how the runs were scored as the overs progressed.
- Bowl speeds – Showing how fast each ball was for a specific bowler and how speed changes, with the amount of balls bowled.
- Speed pitch map – Shows the ball speed for a specific bowler as well as displaying where those balls pitched.
- Partnerships – Graphic to show which batsmen worked best together.
- Variable bounce – Identifies how high each ball went against where the ball pitched.
- Runs per over – A simple var chart showing the amount of runs scored in each over.
- Worms – A scatter chart to make a line graph displaying how the runs increased throughout the match/innings.
How to get the BCCI app
The official BCCI app is available to download on the iTunes app store and Google Play store. So if you have an iPhone or iPad head to the app store and search for BCCI. If you have an Android device, head to the Google Play store and conduct the same search. Alternatively, if you are visiting this page from your mobile device you can use the links below head straight there.
If you are visiting on an iPhone or iPad, tap here to head to the BCCI app install page on the Apple App store.
If you are visiting on an Android device, tap here to go the BCCI app download page on the Google Play store.
Can you bet on the BCCI app?
Unfortunately not is the short answer. There is no mention whatsoever of odds or markets available for each game being played. For this, you will need a specific Indian cricket betting app. One such app that we would recommend would be the 10Cric India app.
The 10Cric India app holds particular focus to sports in India such as cricket, Kabaddi and Badminton. However, it also offers plenty of markets across other popular sports and pastimes around the globe. There’s even live casino action attached to the app as well for those who like to turn their hand to the roulette wheel every now and then.
Cricket Betting on the 10Cric app
10Cric covers all the main cricket tournaments. Some of which can be found in the list below.
- ICC World Cup
- ICC Champions trophy
- Test matches
- Asia Cup
- T20 World Cup
- Ashes series
10Cric offer competitive odds across all of their markets but they also make available attractive offers to both new and existing customers to provide extra value and a more loyal relationship. They are also renowned for their lightning fast payouts. 10Cric are one of the very few online bookmakers that accept direct bank transfer as a payment method (for both depositing and withdrawing)
To give you an idea of the level of choice available, here are some examples of the markets available to bet on.
- Which team will win the match
- First Wicket method (e.g bowled, caught, run out)
- Half century scored in the match
- Century scored in the match
- Over/under markets (e.g 1st innings score, highest Individual score, total runs in match)
- Which team will win the toss
- Who will be Man of the match
- Which team will make the most run outs
- Many, Many more.
If you’re looking to bet on the cricket, then we would still highly recommend getting the BCCI app to get all of your key information and statistics, but to accompany that with the 10Cric app in order to actually place your bets.