Canadian Sports Betting Apps
Want to find the best betting apps in Canada?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve tested and reviewed all the available apps to bring you our top 3 apps with Sports Interaction the highest rated. Our in-depth reviews give you the information about the features and benefits of each app & detailed descriptions and in app screen shots. This will help you make the decision on which is the best app for you.
Will take you through the process of how to register, claim bonuses and how to install or download the apps. This guide covers Android, iPhone/ iPad and all other mobiles, so what ever you’re betting on we have you covered.
The Best Canadian Sports Betting Apps.
- Fast and secure depositing and withdrawal methods.
- Great design, excellent navigation and easy bet placement.
- Dedicated 'live betting' section for last minute bets on major sporting events.
- Canadian based, offering toll free telephone support.
- Wide selection of markets available.
- Simple and clean layout.
- Branded now as Party Poker Sports.
- Wide range of markets available.
- Live score, stats and results service available.
There are quite a few sports betting apps available in Canada, but unfortunately they didn’t all make our top 3 – some weren’t even close.
Here at bettingapps.com we know betting apps inside and out and test and cover apps from all around the world. We can then provide you with honest and detailed descriptions. This way you can make a more informed decision when deciding on which app(s) you choose to bet on.
Place Bets On Canada’s Major Sports Events From Your Mobile
The top apps will allow you to bet on a range of sports from around the world and not just Canada. These include the NBA where you can bet on all the games, point scores and of course the Toronto Raptors if you’re a fan.
Here’s a quick guide to the main sports and leagues you can bet on with all the main apps. These can be placed before the games start and some events are covered with live betting which is really simple to do from your phone.
- Premier League Soccer
- Champions League Soccer
- Soccer World Cup
- All winter sports
- Olympic games & winter Olympic sports
- Horse racing from across the USA and Europe
The National hockey league is one of the most popular leagues to bet on and there is a good range of markets to choose from for the knowledgeable fan. The standard bets are the puck line and the money line, the money line is simply who wins and the puck line is who wins with a handicap. Being a knowledgable hockey fan is where you can start to find some value in the markets. Here’s some of the other markets you can bet on in the NHL
- Over/ Under – This is set for the number of goals in a game where you can bet on if it goes over or under. It’s commonly around 4.5-6.5 depending on who’s playing.
- Regulation time – This is the winner at the end of the regulation time, not including over time or shoot outs, including the draw option.
- First team to score – Think you know who’s going to come flying out at the start? Then you can back which team scores first in a match.
- Double chance – This market allows you to bet on a team to win or draw (basically not to lose) and is set for the score at the end of regulation time.
- Alternate markets – There’s a range of odds on alternative markets for the under/ over bets and alternative puck line markets.
- Correct score – You can bet on the exact score of the match as well as the correct score for each period.
There are other markets to consider these are just the main ones. If you want any more details when you’re on your chosen sports betting app then scroll to the bottom and there’s usually a guide to the markets available.
Got a question about an app or a bet? Join our 25,000+ followers on Twitter @bettingappscom and we’ll try to answer it for you.