For many cricket lovers, there is no better way to make a match more exciting and engaging than by having a little bet on it. But what are the best sites and apps to bet with? To answer this question we bring you the best cricket betting apps!
Below you will find a list of our top 5 apps available, all of which allow for betting on a variety of different international and county matches across a multitude of markets including match result, top run-scorers, top wicket-takers and even runs in a particular over.
What is the Best Cricket Betting App in India?
Here is our independent guide to the top 5! Covering iPhone, Android & mobile sites.
Cricket Betting Apps List [India]
|Rank||App||Features||Get App||New Customer Bonus Amount (Up To)||Screen Shots||Full Review||App Rating||Site Rating||Terms|
|1 - 10Cric App||Get App & See Offer||₹10,000*||10cric app review||9.6||9.5||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|2 - bet365 App||Get App & See Offer||Up to ₹4,000||bet365 cricket review||9.7||9.7||18+ only, new customers only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly gamblingtherapy.org|
|3 - 22bet App||Get App & See Offer||₹10,000||22Bet App Review||9.8||9.6||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|4 - Betway App||Get App & See Offer||₹2,500*||Betway app cricket review||9.6||9.6||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|5 - ComeOn App||Get App & See Offer||₹2,500*||Coming soon||9.6||9.5||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|6 - 1xBet App||Get App & See Offer||₹7,500*||1Xbet App Review||9.4||9.5||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|7 - 888 sport App||Get App & See Offer||$30||888Sport App Review||9.0||8.8||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
|8 - 10bet App||Get App & See Offer||€50||10Bet App Review||8.9||9.1||18+ only, full terms apply, please gamble responsibly|
Cricket Betting Apps Lists
Here is a quick guide to the top 5 in Australia!
|1||Get The App||bet365 cricket review|
|2||Get The App|
Here is the quick guide to the top 5 apps in the world!
|Rank||App||Features||Get App||Rating||Screen Shots||Review|
|1 - Bet365 App||Get App||9.6||bet365 cricket review|
|2 - Betway App||Get App||9.4||Betway app cricket review|
|3 - Paddy Power App||Get App||9.3||Paddy Power cricket review|
|4 - Bet Victor App||Get App||9.0|
|5 - Bet Fred App||Get App||8.9|
Cricket betting app reviews
- The user-friendly interface – This covers a huge array of different betting options in terms of market type and tournaments/events.
- Cricket match centre – For live/ in-play cricket betting the match centre on bet365 is the best of the bunch, In our opinion.
- Virtual cricket betting – We found 2 different leagues available for virtual cricket betting
- Live streaming – Cricket from around the world streamed straight to the app! (Geographic restrictions and Ts & Cs apply)
- Other sports betting – As well as cricket bet365, has a wide range of sports available
The app scored well across a number of criteria, including those listed above. For us, it was the best app for cricket betting around the world.
To find cricket on the app, tap the top left menu and this will produce an A to Z list of the sports you can bet on. Select cricket and you will be taken to the cricket home page where you can find the following –
- Featured upcoming matches – scroll left to right to see more matches
- In-play – Games that are now live to bet on
- Match coupon – Events from around the world in coupon form
- Major events markets – All the markets from major events like the Big Bash or specific series
- Future events – Tournament markets in advance of the event, like World Cup 2023, T20 World Cup, Ashes series etc
- Virtual cricket – Upcoming games on the virtual cricket tournaments
It is a hub of everything you can bet on in the world of cricket! Here is how the hub looks
Scroll down through the page to get to the various events and markets on offer.
You can also find the live games via the in-play tab across the top of the app. This shows the current live games as well as upcoming live games that you can bet on. Once you select a match you can see the match centre where you can access the scorecard and see what’s going on that over, as shown below –
Desktop site: Yes – bet365.com
iPhone app: Via mobile site/ iTunes
Android app: Via mobile site/ Google Play
10Cric India app – Best in India
You can register either on the 10Cric App or via the desktop site and place qualifying bets on either. Terms and conditions apply and you must be aged 18 or over to hold an account with 10Cric.
If you are in India then we’d recommend 10Cric as a viable option. They have a great range of cricket betting markets and they make deposits to your account via bank transfer simple. Of all the apps 10Cric are really are the easiest app to use.
Another reason to use the 10Cric app is the range of stats they have for you on each cricket match available to bet on. Neat graphics and fancy charts provide users with all the information they could ever dream of!
Tabs at the bottom of the app are used to get across different information. The average runs stats for home and away are excellent as well as all the recent form. You can find the following stats on the app –
- Recent form including percentage wins and defeats
- Total Runs and Runs per match
- Head to head scores and average scores
- Previous fixtures and upcoming fixtures
As well as the view of the current match stats, users can also find access to statistics on each league and team. All this is why we have rated this as one of the best apps for Cricket betting.
Where can you find 10cric
Desktop site: Yes
iPhone app: Yes
Android app: Yes
Full app review: here
Betway app – Best for live betting
The betway app has an in-depth cricket section and there are frequently offers specifically aimed at cricket fans that provide excellent value, in our opinion. There’s a dedicated ‘Live Now’ section giving you all the games that are taking place at that moment in time, as well as a section for all popular upcoming cricket events. Test matches, T20, One-day internationals etc. are all covered and are available to bet on.
There’s a huge array of markets to choose from, drilling right the way down to individual overs, so no matter what stage a particular match is in, there are still plenty of markets to browse and possibly select. Placing multiple cricket bets is quick and easy on the betway app and the bet slip makes the information clear to understand and is also very efficient at placing bets when instructed to do so.
You’ll also find the facility to cash out your bets early with betway. So if you lose confidence in your bet before it finishes, you may still have the possibility to cash out on a profit before the match has even ended. Head to the Betway site today and check it out for yourself.
Betway now has a #Betyourway section for cricket betting that allows you to build your own match bets. You have to tweet them (@betwaysupport) to get a price, or you can check out other peoples selections in the #betyourway tab at the top of any cricket market.
Reasons to use the Betway app for cricket betting
- Wide choice of market and an excellent app
- Pick your own match bets with #Betyourway
- Special cricket offers including money back if the last ball is a boundary (Selected games, terms apply)
Where can you find Betway
Desktop site: Yes
iPhone app: iTunes App Store
Android app: Via APK download from the mobile site
Full app review: Here
Paddy Power app – Best for cricket offers
Next on our list comes the Paddy Power Sports app, which offers a multitude of different betting options across a huge number of matches and tournaments. Paddy Power is further down our list due to the lack of focus on cricket, outside of the offers. To get to cricket from the home page you need to tap on find in the bottom menu and then A to Z and then cricket. We prefer the apps where there is a sliding sports menu on the home page.
Reasons to use Paddy Power for cricket betting
- Excellent offers for major events like the Ashes and the IPL
- Good platform and it’s easy to use the app in general
- Price up your own bets via Twitter using #WhatOddsPaddy including cricket bets (It’s advisable to do this at least 3 hours before the event you want to bet on)
- You can cash out on selected cricket markets- these have a green “cash-out” notice by them, as shown on the screenshot below
Here is how the cricket home looks
Where Paddy Power excels is the range of offers they have, outside of the standard new customer offer. During major tournaments and tours, they often have specific offers available. We have seen offers such as money back if it goes down to the last ball. To find the latest offers head to cricket on the app and then the specials tab on the sliding menu that starts with “popular”. Here you will see any cricket offers that are currently live.
Where it could be improved
- Show the number of markets for each event in the popular tab
- Make cricket easily accessible from the home page
- Make the cricket match pages more visual with more pre-match information
Where can you find Paddy Power
Desktop site: Yes
iPhone app: iTunes
Android app: Google Play
Full app review: here
Betfair app – Best for cricket odds
- Test matches
- International Twenty20 matches
- The Ashes,
- The ICC Cricket World cup
Plus many, many more cricket competitions.
The only downfall to the Betfair app is that there are a lot of areas where this app is unavailable. If you can access the app we would recommend it.
Related cricket apps
Here’s what you’ll find on the app
- Live scores – Once a match starts you’ll get all the ball by ball stats covering the scores, overs players etc.
- Key match information – In the build-up you’ll see pre-match interviews and team news, injury updates and weather for the match.
- Live audio commentary – If you’d rather not read text coverage you can listen to live commentary on selected games in English and other languages where available.
- Smart match centre – This is the next level of cricket data! Find all the stats on the latest live and upcoming games here.
- Live radio – Commentary on major matches and tournaments in various languages.
- Smart Alerts – Get all the latest news and scores that are relevant to you straight to your phone
- Player Profiles – Find all the stats on the biggest players in world cricket
- Android – Indian language versions covering – Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali
- Windows phones
- Google Chrome extension
ESPN Cricinfo App
The thing we really liked about the ESPNcricinfo app was the ability to set your favourite teams to follow. This tailors the app to your personal choices and pulls up the information you really want to see first.
It also has all the quality features you would expect –
- NEW: Live cricket scores on a carousel on the top of the app at all times
- Get the latest news on world cricket in the news tab on the app
- Very quick live scores and notifications – customisable in the settings
- Opinions of the worlds top former cricketers and experts
- Videos – There is a vast amount of cricket content from ESPN including lots of match highlights after they have finished
Here’s how the app looks –
The only downside to the app is the adverts which can be a little annoying and there is no premium or ad-free option that we would prefer to see.
IPL Official App
The app has loads of features on top of the usual scores and news, you can also buy tickets for the matches on the app. It has all the content that you will find on iplt20.com in one handy mobile app. Here is how the app looks –
Think you know the best players for each game? Then try your luck in the IPL fantasy section. Pick your players and score points based on how they perform and compete against other players around the world to see how good your knowledge is. This is run through the official sponsor of the IPL – Dream 11 fantasy cricket.
Cricket betting markets
When you first think of cricket betting you may just think of betting on the team to win the match, but there are far more betting markets than that on offer. For the major tournaments like the IPL or the test series, there’s a wide range of markets on offer. Why not mix your betting up and find the one that suits you?
Here’s our guide to Cricket betting!
Match result/ winner – The standard market of who will win the match or if it will be a draw. These can be combined as in multiple bets or accumulators.
1st wicket method betting – How will the first batsman fall? Select from
- Run Out
- Others (this is usually 100/1 plus and would need to be a very strange event like the player knocking the ball away from the stumps with their hand).
A fifty scored in the match? This is one more for the 20/20 games and is a yes/ no betting event. To win you need 1 player from either team to get a 50. As soon as that happens your bet should settle and your winning be paid out.
A hundred scored in the match – As above for any player to get a century.
Over-under betting markets – We’ve covered all the markets in here as there’s a few of them. In simple terms, the bookmaker sets a number of runs and you bet if the team will go over or under that amount.
Over/ under cricket betting markets available
- Total Match Runs
- Individual Teams
- 1st/ 2nd innings
- Highest individual score
Top bowler for each team – Who will be the top-performing bowler on the team? The odds will be shorter for the most likely bowlers.
Most runouts – Which team will have the most run-outs in a match or will it be a tie.
Highest team first 6 overs (T20) – Who will get the most runs at the end of the first 6 overs.
Highest opening partnership – Who will score the most runs before the first wicket falls. This is on a team basis rather than an individual and there is an option for a tie.
Man of the match – Who will win the Man of the Match prize, mainly open for T20 betting and other major events and tournaments.
Latest Cricket Betting Previews
Cricket betting FAQ’s
Here are some common questions we get asked about cricket betting. If you have a question we have not covered please send us a tweet to @bettingappscom and we will do our best to answer it for you.
Which is the best cricket betting app in the UK?
In our combined rankings, we found that bet365 has both the best app and the best site for cricket betting.
What should I look for in a cricket betting app?
You should look for an app that has an excellent connection in your area and a good choice of betting markets.
Are there any promotions on for cricket betting?
Yes, head to your chosen site or app and go to the promotions tab in the menu. Here you will find the latest promotions and bonuses.