The tombola bingo app is amazingly quick and easy to install and download, taking a matter of minutes from nothing to complete set up. It is available on mobile and tablet, across iOS, Android and all other smart mobile operating systems.
Register from this page today to take advantage of Tombola bingo’s new customer offer and to experience all that the Tombola bingo app has to offer.
Tombola app sign up bonus
All new customers can receive up to an extra £50 to play with which means more chance of winning big. This is not to be missed if you are looking to join.
This is done by way of a 200% first deposit boost. Make your first deposit of £10 and play with £30. Deposit an initial £25 and play with £75.
To register, simply follow the instructions on the image located below. Get started by tapping on the “Get £20 Free” button below. if you stick to our instructions you’ll be playing bingo on your mobile in a matter of minutes.
Deposit from £10. First deposit only. Any winnings can be withdrawn. Bonus money cannot be withdrawn. T&Cs apply.
There is also a live help tool on board, as can be seen from the bottom of the right-hand image above. So if you do get stuck with anything you can get almost instantaneous feedback from a real human being.
Once you’ve registered you can now continue with the tombola bingo app download. Head to the iTunes app store or Google Play store and search “Tombola Bingo” the app is free to download.
Tombola bingo app full review
The tombola bingo app claims to be Britain’s biggest bingo app. It certainly is a company that has bingo at the forefront of their operations. This is what tombola specialise at and they do it very well in our opinion.
There is a lot going on in the app that makes it fun to play within a safe digital environment. The app has a fresh look about and the interface is incredibly simple to get along with.
There are various different games and bingo styles within the app. These are all categorised in rectangular blocks on a scrollable menu located at the top of the app’s homepage. This list does change as new games are added, but at the time of reviewing this was the list available;
Tombola app game types
- Pulse – Speed games designed for those occasions when you have a bit of time to kill.
- Blocks – A unique bingo game using numbers and colours to win either the blocks prize or score prize
- tombola Roulette – traditional roulette for those times you fancy a change away from bingo
- tombola arcade – This option kicks you out to another app by tombola packed full of arcade games. All sorts here including slots, scratch cards, card games and more.
- Worlds – Big prizes to be won from this 1p daily game. register your phone number to get involved.
- bingo 50 – 50 ball bingo where everybody has the same number of tickets.
- bingo 60- 60 ball bingo with 5 prizes to be won in each game. Jackpots up to £20,000
- bingo 75 – 75 ball bingo with tickets that change shape, affecting what numbers are live and which aren’t.
- bingo 80 – 80 ball bingo played on a 4×4 ticket with 3 prizes in each game.
- Hamster Race – A fun game similar to virtual horse racing. Only instead of horses, you are watching racing hamsters. select a hamster and if it wins, you win.
- bingo 90 – Traditional 90 ball bingo. The Tombola app wouldn’t be much of a bingo app if this wasn’t on offer!
- bingo Lite – Designed for those users on a tight budget. Tickets here from as little as 2p.
- Cinco – A bingo-based game, but using playing cards instead of numbers. You are dealt 5 cards and then a deck is dealt out face up. The winner is first to see all five of their cards dealt.
- Bingo Roulette – A bingo game whereby players have 8 chips scattered across the roulette table. The first player to have all of their numbers covered by the roulette ball wins.
Beneath the list of games on the app’s homepage is a scrollable banner section that provides users with snapshot information such as upcoming promotions and recent jackpot winners. The number of players online, the current account balance is then displayed nice and clearly, followed by a list of the latest tombola blog posts.
Most of the app’s features away from the actual gaming aspect can be found within the ‘my account’ section. Here you can check out all the current promotions available to get involved in.
For fairness and transparency, it is possible to view all winners from my account section. Filters are applied so you can scan through winners of a particular game or you can browse the whole list. This will quash any suspicions and myths that arise such as the same username repeatedly winning.
Checking your transaction history is really easy to do and there is also a fantastic customer service team contactable for advice, help, support or information. They are available through till 2 am every day.
There is a great social network attached to the app for those who like to connect with fellow bingo players. Chat features are attached to most of the games on the app and there are also dedicated themed chat rooms for those who like to wander off the topic of bingo and on to other topics such as current affairs.
Chat rooms can be dangerous places for the vulnerable and as such tombola ensure that moderators are constantly monitoring each room. Trolls and the like are not tolerated at all and any instances identified seem to be swiftly dealt with. This creates a safe environment for all so that anybody can be confident in making their thought’s or opinions heard (or read!).
The player who wins has their username displayed on the site, so it is important to choose a username wisely! Do not use anything that holds any personal information about you. Pick something quirky, recognisable and original – just not personal.
Similar to the tombola website on desktop computers and laptops, as the bingo numbers on the app are called out your card gets automatically dabbed and when you get within 3 numbers of a win the caller alerts you.
Once each bingo game is completed you then return to the main lobby where you can purchase more tickets for the following game in 2 minutes time. There is also the option to take advantage of the available chat rooms for a natter or have a go on the instant wins or slots while you wait.
There are free games available to play where you can win up to £1000 instantly, this is immediately put into your account to withdraw if you so wish. With the Bingo app even if you leave your mobile device unattended during a game it will still complete as if you were on hand and automatically credit you any wins you may have.
There are many card games available to play on the Tombola Bingo App where instead of numbers being called out the object is to match the cards that are turned over with the row of cards that you have purchased, you can play these for as little as 5 pence and the jackpot ranges from £125 to an incredible £20,000! So don’t forget if you’re a new customer you will receive an extra £20 to play with.
The tombola app encourages safe play and for users to enjoy what’s on offer, on a budget within their means. As such there are a number of safe play measures attached to the app. These are;
- Deposit limits.
- Time notifications.
- Voluntary Individual game bans.
- Cooling off periods.
- Contact details for Gamcare.
- Online Support and advice.
A solid, well-respected bingo app that looks great, is easy to use and is fun to play. It has plenty of choices that gives it a durability factor and has great social features to create a somewhat family element to the whole experience. It is highly respected in our bingo apps comparison table.
There’s always value to be had thanks to regular promotions and news feeds and articles means you don’t miss out on any huge bingo wins or hot news items, bingo related or otherwise.
This is certainly an app we feel confident in recommending to others who are looking for an online bingo experience, regardless of class or lifestyle. A good range of ticket prices means that there is something within most people’s budget so why not give it a try today?
Let us know what you think
Feel free to let us know what your thoughts are on the app via our Twitter page. Get in touch if you have any further questions about the Tombola bingo app or any other.