New Jersey residents have been taking advantage of the fact the state is now open for business in the online gambling world. NJ residents registering for new accounts with brands such as Betstars has shown this.
This is a whole new experience for most. New customers can find the process of claiming such bonuses confusing. We have heard that many people did not fully understand how to claim Betstars bonus in New Jersey. Therefore, unfortunately missing out on it.
Here you can find out how to claim Betstars New Jersey offer successfully, to get the most out of your initial gambling experience. The actual offer can be seen below.
21+, T&Cs apply. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How to claim Betstars free bet bonus in New Jersey
As with most industries, the headline advert in a gambling campaign draws you in by making the offer seem more appealing than it actually is. However, these promotions can still provide extra value to your gambling entertainment.
New customers are offered the chance to receive up to $500 in free bets. However, this doesn’t mean Betstars place $500 straight into your wagering account upon signup.
There are terms and contains to the offer that needs to be conformed to in order to achieve the full $500 bonus. The offer is broken down into two segments, one of which has to be duplicated 5 times to receive the maximum bonus. I will provide more detail on this down the page. These are;
- A free bet to the value of the first bet placed on the account, up to $50.
- A $50 free bet each time you wager $150. This can be done up to nine times to build up to $450 worth of free bets.
For the average person looking to bet, $500 will not be achieved. This is only a realistic amount if you are a frequent gambler or a big spender.
For the casual gambler, $50 would be a more realistic figure. In order to receive the full $500 you will need to spend a total of $1,400 within 90 days from your first qualifying bet.
For any bet to qualify towards the promotion, the wager has to hold odds of at least -110. Also, only certain bets qualify. Therefore we recommend keeping it nice and simple to start with, placing either a single or a parlay over the qualifying odds at the maximum amount (up to $50) of your allocated budget.
Examples of how to claim the matched free bet
- Bet $10 on a single with odds of +100 and receive a free $10 bet
- Wager $25 on a parlay with odds of -110 and receive a $25 free bet.
- Place an initial bet on a $50 single with odds of +350 and receive a $50 free bet.
$50 free bets after matched free bet.
You will then need to wager a further $150 to receive the next part of the bonus, after you have made your first wager, qualifying for the matched free bet. For some that will be too much. Therefore we would recommend settling for the matched free bet only for those on lower budgets. Those with big budgets can go ahead and chase the other bonuses available.
In my opinion, You should view this as gaining your first matched bonus, whatever value that may be. Don’t view it as losing out on the other possible $450. The bonus is designed purposefully so that everybody has the chance to benefit, regardless of overall spend. It just means the big spenders have more value to go at, and when you think about it – rightfully so.
Other important information
ALL wagers must have odds of a minimum -110. If parlays are used single lines can have odds of less than -110, as long as the total wager has odds of -110 or more.
When you receive a free bet use it – Don’t sit on them for too long. You only have 7 days to use it. If you do not use it within seven days, the free bet is removed from your account.
Avoid Season-long bets and futures – Bets towards the second part of the bonus only count if they are settled within the 90 day period.
Full terms and conditions
Below you will find the full terms and conditions of the offer, taken from the Betstars website.
- This promotion is available for new and existing real money verified customers.
- This promotion will be announced and begins on September 13 2018 at 10am ET and will be ongoing.
- You’ll get the initial Free Bet up to $50 as a match of your first sports bet placement. If there are multiple qualifying bets on your first bet slip, the first bet placed will be the qualifying bet.
- Additionally, you will receive $50 as Free Bet when you bet $150. Do this up to nine (9) times within 90 days from your first sports bet to receive $450 in Free Bets (for each $150 you wager you will receive a $50 Free Bet. To claim the maximum of 9 x $50 Free Bets, you must wager $1,350 in total).
- Your first ever bet stake will not contribute towards the $150 first betting requirement (see above).
- All qualifying bets must be placed on selections with accumulated odds of -110 or greater (Straight Bets, Parlays and Spin and Bet bets).
- Eligible bets towards the $1,350 total bet amount must be settled during the 90-day period from your first bet.
- Bets placed with Free Bets, cashed out, voided and Round Robin bets will not qualify.
- Only one bet per market within the same sports event counts.
- This offer is available only to customers who placed their first sports bet by March 4, 2019.
- Your bonus will be credited within 36 hours after meeting the above betting requirements (you can keep track of your progress in the Challenges Window.)
- The maximum amount of bonus rewarded is $500 in total per customer: up to $50 as Free Bet on your first ever sport bet placement, and nine (9) $50 Free Bets when you bet $150 nine (9) times on Sports and they settle.
- If you have signed up through BetStars and made your first deposit with either Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Free Bet can be used on any BetStars market.
- Free Bet(s) can be used on Straight Bets and Parlays only.
- Free Bet(s) can’t be used on Spin & Bet and Round Robin bets.
- You can view the Free Bet(s) under the ‘Free Bets’ section located next to the Bet Slip.
- Unused Free Bets expire seven (7) days after being credited.
- This offer is not available for use in conjunction with any other promotions run by BetStars.
- BetStars reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Where there is evidence that a series of bets, placed by individual customers on the same outcome, is linked through a referring website, messaging service, arbitrage alert service or betting system, BetStars reserves the right not to offer the Free Bet to those customers.
- BetStars reserves the right to exclude and/or limit the availability of any promotional offer to customers where there is an attempt to any abusing betting activity.
- See for BetStars general promotional Terms & Conditions.
- If you have any questions about this offer, contact Support.
So if you have been wondering how to claim Betstars offer in new jersey, we hope this post helps to answer your question. For all the latest news on Gambling across the United States, visit our state by state guide. You can see how we rate all other available New Jersey betting apps here. If you have any further questions on how to claim Betstars offer in New Jersey, feel free to get in contact with us via our Twitter page at @bettingappscom.