As soon as New Jersey went live for mobile sports betting Sugar House were ready to go with their awesome sportsbook and casino app. The app is one of the states leading apps for live in-play betting on NBA, MLS, MLB and more. They also have more depositing options than any other sports or casino app in New Jersey. If you’re looking for a place to bet then you’ve found the right place with Sugar House.
How to get the app & bonus
All new customer that register, either via the mobile site or apps, will get a 100% bonus on their first deposit up to a cool $250. This is a wagering bonus that can be gained by following the simple terms and conditions that apply – You can find these terms on the registration page.
Registration is quick and easy and with 12 depositing options (The most in the State!) you can be on the sportsbook or playing in the casino in a few minutes. To register you’ll need to be 21 years old or older and be a resident of New Jersey.
*21+, Playable in NJ only, further terms apply.
Play Sugar House Android app install
Get your cell phone ready, the app takes literally 1 minute to download! You can either register above or via the app – Download the Play Sugar House app directly from this page here-
Having trouble installing the app?
If you are struggling to install the app from this link, you may need to slightly adjust your system settings. The app is not available in the Google Play store. Therefore, this is classed as an unknown source as far as Google is concerned. Android cell phones and tablets are set up to not allow the install of these apps as standard settings.
Therefore you will need to change this within the security settings if you have not done so already. Instruction on how to do this are below
- Navigate to your settings app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap on the security settings located within the system section.
- Tap on the tick-box to all unknown sources to your device.
- Now you will be able to install the Play Sugar House Android app from the linked image above.
Once you have downloaded the file, you will then need to install it. This is done from the ‘my files’ app. From here you can check out your recent downloads. The Play Sugar House .apk file should be waiting for you. Give it a tap and you will be asked if you wish to install. Tap the install option and the app will then install. Once the install has finished a confirmation message will appear, along with the option to open the app.
Get involved in the action
You can open the app and log in, or register if you haven’t already, and start placing bets on the sportsbook or play some casino games – Here are some screenshots of how the app looks on Android.
Android App Screenshots
Sugar House iPhone app
The iPhone app is all but identical to the Android version and can be downloaded free from the App Store – you can get directly to it below –
iPhone app screenshots
For our review, we’ve tested the site and app in the following formats –
- Current iTunes version – On both iPhone and iPad
- Android app – On a Galaxy
- Mobile sports book – On Google Chrome browser
There’s no major difference between the look of the app or the performance regardless of where you access it from, which is great news. We can say for sure that in our testing the app performed the same regardless of where we visited it from. We are confident Y’all going to think the same when you start using it.
Sports Book App Review
When it comes to sports betting there is wide differences in terms of platforms, markets offered, bonuses and performance. The Sugar House sports book scored really well in our testing and we’ve independently ranked it as the number 1 sportsbook in New Jersey.
Sports available to bet on the mobile app
This is the list of some of the available sports when we tested the app – This list is subject to change at any time. To find a specific event got to the home page of the app and use the search bar at the top. Type in the name of the team you’re looking for and it will find all the betting events that are currently live for that team. Or you can search by sport – “NBA” will bring up all the NBA markets and events.
- Major League Baseball
- National Football League
- All major tennis tours
- Golf – US & European tour events, all majors and the Ryder Cup.
- NBA – Various markets on each game as well as season-long bets – who’ll make the finals, MVP winner etc.
- Soccer – MLS plus all major European leagues and cups including – English Premier League, Spain La Liga, Champions League, Europa League, Liga MX and lots more.
- College football
- NHL – From preseason to point by point betting
- UFC – The ultimate betting from Sugar House lets you bet on the matches in the Octagon. If you want to know where to bet on UFC in the USA then this is the app you need!
- Boxing – All major bouts and undercards
- Australian Rules football – Who knows why you’d bet on this when we have NFL betting apps! But if you want to, it’s there. There’s betting on British and European rugby too.
- Cricket – One of the oddest sports we’ve ever seen, if you’re keen there are loads of markets to bet on if you can stand watching a game that takes 5 days to finish 😤
All of the most popular methods for depositing and withdrawing are covered, opening up opportunities to more and more people. The payment process is also secure and reliable and timescales are well within the industry standard. Here are the depositing options available on the Play Sugar House app;
A top-quality betting app has top quality customer support infrastructure. The Play Sugar House app has this. Help is on hand via an in-depth online digital help centre. Alternatively, there is help available from live customer service agents. A dedicated chat function is only ever a tap away to get chatting immediately to a helpful advisor. 24-hour support with the option to talk to a specialist agent instantaneously certainly is an impressive support service indeed.
Placing a wager
Placing a bet on the Sugar House app is a simple process. However not that simple that you accidentally place a bet with your phone in your pocket. Placing a bet online follows a logical step pattern;
- Navigate to your desired sport(s) – Done from within the menu system.
- Make your selections – Achieved by simply tapping on the price offered.
- Head to your bet slip – The bet slip pops up automatically when one selection is made. You can close this and re-visit later if you wish to make further selections.
- Enter your stake amount – Combo bet options will also be displayed if multiple selections have been made.
- Place the bet – Confirm the stake amount by tapping on the place bet button – This becomes available once a stake amount has been entered.
In-Play betting with the Play Sugar House app
The app offers sports betting on future events. However, it also provides you with wagering opportunities whilst the action is underway. This allows you to sit back and watch the stats rack up. Therefore giving you a more informed look on the pattern of play. This method of betting is becoming increasingly popular throughout Europe and we expect it to take off across the states.
To access the live events, navigate to the main menu. You should now see a Live section to select. Tap on this and all sporting events that are in play or due to start soon will appear. select the event you are interested in and you will now see all available lines for that event. These can include the money line, point spread, over/under wagers, prop bets etc.
Single line bets are possible on the Sugar House app, as are parlays or combo bets. If you are new to placing parlays, the Jackpot parlay feature is ideal to get you familiar with the process. This feature is available from the main menu.
This feature provides you with an automatic combo bet based on your personal requirements. You get to choose the sports you want the potential parlay to cover as well as the number of lines.
For example, I may choose to have an auto-generated parlay offered to me consisting of 6 lines across American football and Basketball. The Sugar House app will then do its thing to provide me with 6 relevant selections within those parameters. I then get to see each line selected, as well as the price offered for that particular parlay.
From here I can lock in selections I fancy, and request the lines I don’t to be replaced with relevant alternatives. Once I am happy with the lines and price offered I can then go ahead and place the wager.
I found this a great way to familiarise myself what possibilities lie within the prop bets that can be combined to make an attractive combo bet. Definitely worth a look if you are new to sports betting, in my opinion.
Virtual Sports betting
Those who like animated action will be pleased to hear that virtual sports betting is available. I initially struggled to locate the virtual Sports betting options on the Sugar House app. However, they are there! Bizarrely, these markets appear on the casino section.
From the main menu, navigate to the casino category. Now use the available filter and you will find ‘virtual sports betting’ as a filter option. Virtual sports on offer are;
- Horse Racing – Choose from sixteen horses and watch the virtual race unfold in rich animated graphics.
- Soccer – Thirty different bets offered here while watching the ultra-realistic virtual soccer game.
- Greyhounds – Dazzling tracks and differing weather conditions give this virtual game durability.
- Motorcycles – Place a bet on your chosen rider and watch the high-speed action from multiple camera angles.
- Cars – Get involved in virtual stock car racing with its high octane, nitro-filled graphics.
Away from all of the sports action on the app, there’s also lots to try out in the mobile casino. Over 400 different game titles are opened up to you from a wide range of game providers. There’s a good variety in the games on offer too. Although we have mentioned that there isn’t much separating one casino app to another, this one provides all the features we would expect to see within one.
Promotions and bonuses appear for casino styled action frequently and games offer high-end graphics from the very latest titles. There’s even the odd exclusive one in there too. Table game players will find all of their favorite games are available and in varying styles to allow for a non-repetitive experience.
The competition must have been pulling their hair out when the Play Sugar House app was released. One of the first to do so in the state yet provides a service that is hard to beat. On any level! Navigation could possibly do with smoothing out over future updates, but the app as a whole has impressed me and others within the American gambling world.