Best Betting apps in India
Betting in India is hugely popular with Cricket, Kabaddi and Soccer the most popular sports, but you may be wondering where is the best place to bet? We’re here to answer that question for you!
Whilst some of the major European companies like bet365 and William Hill won’t allow you to deposit and place bets in India there are a few companies who will. We’ve reviewed these apps and provided you with our guide to the top 2 below, including a handy how to register and bet guide. Follow our simple steps to get betting on your phone today.
India’s Top Rated Betting Apps
We’ve rated these apps based on their performance, design, the range of markets, depositing options and how easy it is to register and bet.
Number 1 – 10Cric
10Cric, formerly known as BetRally India, is a major player in the Indian betting market. Their app is excellent quality and registration and depositing are simple tasks to perform. Users can choose from a wide range of markets to bet on across all major sports. In testing we were impressed with the 10Cric app on both iPhone and Android. Lot’s of information, rich in features and a good level of customer service. The 10 Cric app comes recommended from us.
Popular Sports you can bet on with 10Cric
- Cricket – Including worldwide tests, County Championship, 20-20, IPL, World Cups, T20 blast and more.
- Football – International level and world leagues including the English Premier League, Spain’s LA Liga, the Champions League and more.
- MMA & Boxing
When we were reviewing the app we found a total of 36 different sports to bet on.
There are also lots of opportunities for different multiple accumulator bets. Select more options and head to the bet slip on the app to see the total odds available to you.
- Easy to join and deposit via a simple bank transfer
- Excellent platform for the app and easy bet placement
- Over 36 different sports to bet on
Other features of the 10Cric app
You’ll be pleased to know the app does not stop at just sports betting, it has other options for you. You can easily move money from your sports deposit into the other options such as casino and play from the same app. Once you’ve started with 10Cric it’s easy to see why we have rated them as the number 1 betting app in India!
There is so much to play on including
- Over 50 ways to play table and card games
- Over 20 live casino games
- Over 15 big jackpot slots games
- Over 190 slots games to pick from
You can play in the live casino too and stream live roulette and blackjack – You will need a strong signal to do this so make sure you have one before you start playing. Probably not best for playing on the move.
Pick from over 36 games including Basic Instinct and football studio slots. There’s a choice of table games as well as big jackpot slots and fantasy based games.
Number 2 – Betway
Betway is a global sport betting brand and is becoming better known in India for online sports betting. Betway operates across Europe and Asia and their online betting app for India runs on the same platform as the rest of the world. This means you can benefit from a top quality app that’s tested and used by customers worldwide.
If you follow the Premier League football you may have seen them as the shirt sponsor for West Ham United. You can see the latest new customer offer below and join Betway to get the app and the bonus!
Best Horse Racing app in India.
During our research we stumbled across a hidden gem in the form of Racebets. This company has to be classed as the best horse racing app in India, as far as value is concerned. Racebets provide customers from India an extra 5% bonus across EVERY deposit made. This is on top of any welcome bonus you may receive for joining.
Terms and conditions apply, 18+
Racebets only offers sports betting on horse racing so, if you are looking for an online bookmaker to place bets across multiple sports, Racebets is not for you. However it is certainly worth a try for anyone who does like to bet on the horse racing. These guys are true specialists in this particular field and as such you get a specialised experience.
Horse racing is covered in 40 countries, one of which happens to be India. All popular horse racing events are covered, with news and statistics attached along the way. Never miss out on betting opportunities again from the big events. Turf clubs are covered, such as;
- Mysore Race Club
- Delhi Turf Club
- Royal Calcutta turf Club
- Hyderabad Turf club
- Madras Turf club
- Royal West India Turf Club
Competitive odds are always calculated and available with Racebets, not just on the big races but also on the minor ones too across all across the horse racing world. But you can be confident that Racebets will be holding bonuses and promotions on the races nobody wants to miss such as the five classic annual races;
- Indian Oaks (January)
- The Indian Derby (February)
- Indian St. Leger (September)
- 1000 Guineas (December)
- 2000 Guineas (December)
Upon our tests, we found a smooth, reliable service with good betting features, great value and the widest range of races available. The experience was similar both from desktop and mobile, with the best experience being received whilst connected to a private Wi-Fi network. If you like horse racing as much as we do, give this specialised service a try today!
Everything you want to know about betting in India is here in our handy guide!
Is gambling legal in India?
The answer to this questions does not seem to be either yes or no. There is nothing on paper saying sports betting is Illegal but there’s also no confirmation it is legal. This is currently being discussed by the lawmakers and we could see sports betting becoming fully legalised in the next 2 to 3 years. This will open more companies to the Indian betting markets giving a wider choice of betting options. It will also open up potential extra revenue streams for the government through taxation which is the same as all countries where gambling is legislated by the government.
What is the best app on Android?
On Android, in our opinion, the best app is the Bet Rally app as featured above. You’ll need to install this as a web app.
What is the best app on iPhone?
Again we believe the best mobile betting app for iPhone is the Bet Rally app. You will need to install this as a web app rather than from the Indian App Store
Why are there no gambling apps in the app store?
Due to the lack of clarity around the gambling laws both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store are not open to having real money betting apps in India. If the regulations change then we would expect to see apps appearing on both these app stores very quickly. In other countries, there are over 30 different sports betting apps on the app stores.
Lots and lots of sports! Here are all the sports we found!
- Football – Internationals, major world leagues, major tournaments.
- Cricket – International, 20-20 World Cup, IPL, T20 Blast, UK County Championships, most other major matches. (See our top rated cricket betting apps here)
- Tennis – ATP tour, Major tournaments.
- Basketball – Mostly NBA betting, some European leagues, Olympics.
- American Football – Mostly the NFL from America.
- Aussie Rules Football – Major leagues and touraments.
- Badminton – World leagues.
- Bandy – Major events.
- Baseball – MBL.
- Boxing – Most major fights from around the world.
- Chess – Major matches and tournaments.
- Cycling – All major Tours covered.
- Darts – WDC.
- E-Sports Betting – Major events from around the world.
- Futsal – Most European leagues.
- Golf – PGA & WPGA Tours, all majors, Ryder Cup.
- Handball – Major European leagues.
- Hockey (& Ice Hockey). NHL from America and Canada, India Hockey leagues.
- MMA – Major events from the Octagon.
- Motorsports – F1, Moto GP
- Rugby – Both League and Union, leagues and internationals
- Snooker & pool – Major tournaments and Mosconi Cup.
- Surfing – World Tour events.
- Table Tennis – Major matches and events.
- Trotting – All Australian races covered.
- Winter Sports – Skiing, snowboarding, cross country.
Is Betway legal in India?
Yes, Betway operate legally in India, see questions above regarding the laws around this. As featured in our apps guide above Betway accept players from India and have a range of depositing options available to you.
Can you use bet365 in India?
Not really! You can access the site and register as a customer but unless you have a Visa card, Mastercard or Netteller account you will not be able to make a deposit. You can deposit via a simple bank transfer with our recommended app – 10Cric.
What depositing methods can I use?
You have a range of options, the easiest being bank transfer with the Bet Rally app. You can also deposit via Visa, Mastercard, Netteller or Skrill E-Wallets.
Got a question we’ve not covered? Then send them to us on Twiter to @bettingapps and we’ll find the answer for you!