US Sports Betting Apps Guide
Although there are many American sports betting apps available in the US, it’s unfortunate not all of them make our shortlist when it comes to gathering a list of the top US sports betting apps for smartphone and tablet users.
Let’s explain why some of them do not make the grade. As we test the apps individually, we look at the functionalities, is the interface easy to use, is it simple to place a bet on sports, because if the betting app is not user friendly we feel that it wouldn’t be right adding it to the list of the best American betting apps. That’s why we test each app thoroughly before reviewing them.
2018 Top Rated US Betting Apps
Are you a fan of betting and watching sports? In the US playing and watching sports is like religion. Americans absolutely love getting involved in sports or getting behind their favourite team, whether it’s soccer, football, basketball or baseball they’re so passionate. So wouldn’t it be good to be able to place bets straight from your mobile phone or tablet device?
If you like to have a bet every now and again on your favourite sports team you might be interested in taking a look at the list that you’ll find below. The list contains all of the best US sports betting apps for mobile devices.
- Bitcoin payments accepted
- Match previews on all popular American sports
- VIP membership available to loyal customers
- Best betting app for horse racing.
- Video tutorials to help you get started.
- Keep track easily of previous results and upcoming races.
- Large range of sports and markets to choose from.
- Best app for betting on politics.
- Favourites section available to save the leagues you use most.
- Straight forward registration process.
- Excellent look, design and navigation.
- view statistics across multiple sports.
- Excellent customer service, offers and loyalty bonuses.
- Variety of different payment options.
- Complete missions and get achievements and rewards.
- Extensive rewards program.
- Bet on college level and pro sports.
- competitive odds offered across all markets.
- Super fast with no download needed.
- Wide variety of Sports to bet on.
- 13 different payment methods available
- Specialists in American Sports.
- Parlays, teasers, if-bets, straight bets and more available.
- Attractive design and layout.
- Great odds offered across all major US sports.
- Spreads, Moneylines and totals all available from the app.
- Sportsbook, Casino and Poker all provided.
- Slick graphics and appealing icons.
- Tiered loyalty program offering extra value.
- extensive sports list including college Basketball and college baseball.
- Dedicated US sports betting service.
- Basic layout with easy navigation.
- Earn comp points as you bet to exchange for prizes.
New developments have been made in the Federal law with PASPA being struck off, opening up the possibility of states outside of Nevada to offer Sports betting services. New jersey have got the ball rolling, signing a new bill in June allowing gamblers in the state to start legally betting. Over 15 states have already started the process of writing similar bills to pass through the state legislation process in order to accommodate the abolition of PASPA and the allowing of regulating/taxing sports betting across the USA.
William Hill have now begun to offer their services at Monmouth Park from the William bar and The Borgata in Atlantic City have introduced sports betting and off track wagering to their list of services. We expect many more establishments to crop up in the near future. Online gambling is still prohibited for the time being, due to a stipulation of allowing 30 days from when the Bill passed (11th June) before any online gambling will be allowed in the State. We will keep you updated. It is also important to point out that in order to gamble in the State of New Jersey, you need to be aged 21 or older.
Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Mississippi should seem have been quickest here to get things moving so we will be expecting these states alongside New Jersey to be among the first to have a fully regulated system in place and for US Sports betting apps to appear. Keep tuned with us here at bettingapps.com and follow us on Twitter and we will update you on any further proceedings as and when they happen.